Saturday, August 23, 2008

Hair Fair Primless Challenge via Achariya


Rarrrrrr!!!! Hungryyy!!!!


This is my post for the Hair Fair Primless Challenge posted by Achariya. I was hungry at the time so I made a big scary Alzu alien monster. ;P

What I am wearing:
A modified version of my Alien Orange Hair, the SL hair that I made as a newbie, how's that for old school lol.
One of my many shapes I have created for various skins,
leet!skinned - Stormy by Jaydei Benmergui freelance photographer/profile artist. Sold at Another Fundraiser which featured skins made with Eloh Eliot's templates.
Nubian Angel Jaguar Tatoos by Hiri Nurmi of Nubian Angel, underpant and undershit layers tinted orange.
[SG*] Herangsa - Charcoal (jacket) by Morphine Janick of Sweetest Good-bye.
SSH - Leather Shorts by Simone Stern of Style Starts Here.
Prims: Zero

Hope to see some of you in fabulous zero prim style at the fair! Cheers!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Auntykuro said...

i loooove the color scheme you've got, at the pixel hair is awesome <3

Alzubra Jetaime said...

Thank you so much Achariya, I had so much fun doing this challenge. Really shows us how dependent we are on attachments; and how we take things for granted. It's good to keep in touch with what it's like to go without. <3