Thursday, May 1, 2008

Old & New

Ok I know there has not been a peep outta me lately but I caved in to my roomate's nagging that I should get my rogue to level 70 in WOW. Now that I've done that there are things a brewing over here, seriously. At this very moment the rest of the old designs have been updated and boxed. I'm taking vendor piccies and they should be up within a few minutes.

Those of you who have been to the store noticed that yes it’s now in the sky again and that it's very much under construction. I'm still making textures and such for all of it. It's my surreal floating Orwellian tainted enclosed utopia with a dash of Beetlejuice that fell down the rabbit hole. I love my crazy. ;P

Otherwise on the new stuff front, I do have some pieces in the works. I also have been doing a lot of RL sketching to better my skills and trying to learn how to make sculpties. I’m certain once I attain a level that I find acceptable you will be seeing some of that weaseling its way into my designs.

No comments: