Thursday, October 16, 2008

New Provoked & OnRez & Xstreet SL Listings

Hi guys as some of you may have noticed I have a new gifting option available. I purchased the TMC Store Card System and I really think it's neat! Cards can be used by anyone and are transferable; custom amounts available just contact me (Alzubra Jetaime) in world. At the store just look for the sign(s) below to find gift cards in various amounts.



I'm also updating the blog a bit, new links/surls and will organize everything a bit.


New ring in the store, it will also be available on OnRez & XstreetSL when I'm done updating everything (see below).

Cotton Candy Puff Ring - This ring is cute, fun and sugary. It is touch texture change; the cotton candy and the ring band change at the same time though they have separate textures. Enjoy eight flavors. ;P

Comes in Pink, Violet, Blue, Peach and Green; plus I threw in three non-edible 'flavors', Silver, Gold and Copper.

Just in case anyone notices, all my listings on OnRez & XstreetSL will be unavailable for the next few hours as I update the packages and make sure they are all working. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes and thank you for being understanding and patient. If you need to gift something at this time and can not wait, there are store/gift cards available as stated above; and if needed I am more then willing to to package and send a gift on your behalf.

I'm also adding listings for the demos of my products so you don't have to come to the store to get them.

EDIT: ... (Later in the evening) Sorry guys, I pooped out earlier then usual this evening so OnRez & XstreetSL listings will be finished up tomorrow. *crawls off to bed and dies*

No comments: