Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Old "New" News

I must have forgotten to post a blog update for the releases I did back in October. o.O

I really need to get a brain exchange or something, so anyone who is crazy intelligent and has a photographic memory who would like a brain downgrade please let me know and we'll swap. ;P

So I made my first party hat, and I totally went crazy with the options I could pack into it. Eventually I was forced to strip some of the options due to the limitation of the script I use. Though the moment the script updates come in I'm so all over pimping out the hat, then I will send out updates like a freak.

[ P ] Widow Party Hat[ P ] Widow Party Hat Model

In the 'I am batshit crazy and obsessively update my older products' news I have a few oldie updates.

[ P ] Moon Melt Necklace Model[ P ] Moon Melt Choker
[ P] Moon Melt Choker Light[ P ] Moon Melt Choker Dark

I scripted the Moon Melt choker with a reverse texture so now it comes with a white moon drop and black metal and a dark moon drop and white metal. More details can be found in the descriptions for the linked photos. Also with glow controls.

[ P ] Cynosure Spark Bracelet Model
[ P ] Cynosure Spark Bracelet[ P ] Cynosure Spark Bracelet Colors

Cynosure Spark Bracelet I did a bit more overhaul to, scripted with separate recolour for several different parts and with a new "heart of the star" center gem with glow controls of course.

Well that is it for "new" old news, now I shall post my new news. :D

No comments: